Join Our Team
Share in our success! We are looking for highly capable, enthusiastic problem solvers.
To achieve our goals and meet our customers’ needs, we understand the necessity of cooperation. We work as a team to provide our customers with outstanding customer service and a finished product that meets or exceeds their expectations.
We strive to attract highly capable individuals who will contribute enthusiastically and share in the success that they help make possible. We encourage our employees to continually upgrade their skills through ongoing training and development. We expect our staff to take responsibility for meeting our objectives and goals and encourage innovation and flexibility to reach these objectives.
ETI and ACH offer a competitive employee benefits package designed to support our employees and help them focus on company, family and financial goals.
Download the application and apply using the form below.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow defined work instructions to perform general assembly work according to IPC standards.
- Adhere to company quality expectations.
- Perform work within standard allotted time.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Maintain an orderly work station.
- Specific duties are varied but may include:
- wire jacket stripping
- crimping of wire harnesses
- soldering/tinning wires
- assembling cables
- braiding cables
- preparing and inserting parts on circuit boards
- soldering components on circuit boards
- coating printed circuit boards
- assembling components and subassemblies into control boxes
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Secondary Operations and Hand Soldering
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Engineering Technician, this position uses specialized equipment, such as a soldering iron, or de-soldering equipment, operating at specific temperatures to solder components to a PCB. Soldering is common in electronics manufacturing, where you make precise welds to connect electronic components to the printed circuit board. Since this position requires soldering together very small parts, the craft requires extreme precision. In this position you may also work with hand tools to make precision repairs to failed components, or those installed incorrectly.
- Manual assembly of electronic and mechanical devices according to assembly instructions, customer specifications and quality standards
- Hand soldering of various electronic devices (surface mount and through hole) following the J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 standards
- Reworking thru-hole and surface mount assemblies including fine pitch components and ensuring that IPC criteria have been met according to the above standards.
- Component preparation (forming), placement or installation
- Visual inspection of assemblies per the IPC-A610 standard and customer specific standards
- Perform functional testing when needed
- Product and materials packing for shipment
- Taking part in training and certification programs to ensure job knowledge and skills set requirements are updated regularly
- Participate in team level quality improvement initiatives
- In-process Inspection and touch up of thru-hole and surface mount components using microscope.
- Ability to demonstrate rework skills with de-soldering station and hot air gun.
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred: Previous experience helpful.
Attention to detail a must
Will train the right candidate.
Wire Cutting Machine Operator, Wisconsin Location
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to safely operate various types of wire processing equipment and machinery
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as cut sheets and work instructions
- Maintain and adjust machinery during operation
- Adjust machinery including changing applicators and dies
- Report / communicate machinery issues to Manager / Maintenance
- Inspect products to ensure product excellence and quality
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of first article, in-process assemblies and finished products using measuring tools (tape measure / micrometer / pull test machine)
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Job Requirements
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to accurately use measuring tools and do basic math
- Must be able to effectively use all tools required for wire harness assembly
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
As a leader, you play a key role in ensuring your team is continuously meeting or exceeding key performance indicator (KPI) metrics related to safety, quality, productivity, and on-time delivery. The Team Lead must have excellent team skills including the ability to build trust, manage conflict, make commitments, be accountable to management and peers, and be goal/results oriented. Other duties may be assigned.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key member in the performance of the production team relative to safety, quality, throughput, labor efficiency, delivery, and housekeeping.
- Review and help resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance issues.
- Coordinate with the Production Manager to develop the production schedule/forecast and ensure the schedule is communicated to the production floor.
- Provide leadership in team building, lean manufacturing, 5S, planning, and establishing clear measures that keep everyone focused on operational metrics and continuous improvement.
- Implement waste reduction strategies.
- Maintain compliance to current regulatory standards and customer specific requirements.
- Recommend changes to policies and established procedures affecting the organization.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to coach and counsel members within your team.
- Maintain professional interaction with subordinates, customers, and members of the leadership team.
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience, preferably in an electronics or technical environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and ERP systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
Reporting to the Production Manager, this position is responsible for the performance and leadership of all aspects of the Production function for ETI. The Supervisor will ensure their team is continuously improving on, as well as meeting or exceeding key targeted performance metrics related to production. As a key individual on the management team, the Supervisor must have excellent team skills including the ability to build trust, manage conflict, make commitments, be accountable to management and their peers and be goal/results oriented.
- Champion the performance of the production function relative to key metrics; e.g. throughput, labor efficiency, expense spending, quality, housekeeping, safety and delivery.
- Staffing of production area.
- Review and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems.
- Update production schedule/forecast and ensure the schedule is communicated to the production floor. Identify and communicate projected parts and/or labor capacity issues keeping production from adhering to schedule.
- Provide leadership in team building, lean manufacturing methods, planning, and establishing clear measures that keep everyone focused on operational metrics.
- Develop and train direct reports.
- Implement waste reduction mechanisms throughout the shop floor.
- Resolve team members issues and problems and consult with Human Resources (as necessary) to resolve.
- Coordinate Engineering activities and product changes that affect the shop floor.
- Evaluate the capabilities of Production personnel, provide leadership, and provide/coordinate education and training to keep personnel focused on continuously improving
- Maintain compliance to current ISO standards and customer specific requirements as applicable
Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect the organization. Possess a complete understanding of the equipment and processes required to build quality printed circuit boards. Continually assess the equipment we currently utilize to determine if our existing technology can meet the required needs of our customers products and allows us to maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. If not, make recommendations of new equipment and be able to justify this expense. To review, maintain and improve all manufacturing processes and assure proper training of all personnel. To record all data in the proper locations to assure quality and consistency from one run to the next; and between one customer to the next.
Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Develops and administers schedules and performance requirements.
Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas or customers and the company. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.